Wire Straightening Machines & Cutting MachinesWire Straightening and Cutting Machines are used to straighten & cut wires to make cut length rods out of coils. This Wire Straightening Machine is used wherever wire is further processed in form of Rods and where accurate straightening of coiled wire with clean cut, tolerances and high outputs are of importance. They are widely used in Industries concerned with Manufacturers of Locks, Umbrellas, Electrodes, Toys, Fan Cover, Kitchen wares, Auto parts, Rib and Tor Steel Wires, Aluminum, Copper, Brass, S.S Wire & PVC Wire etc.
The wire is drawn from the Coil Pay-off Stand through the Driven pinch rollers having grooves of different diameters & passed through the high speed rotating spinner, which is equipped with five numbers of quickly and easily adjustable dies of different material like carbide, Cast Iron, Cast Nylon etc depending on the material to be straightened. Finally passing through the cutter, actuated by the push rod fitted on the conveyor, the length required can be adjusted as desired on the conveyor gauge. The Wire Straightening Machine and cut - to - length wires are collected on the wire collector at the bottom to be removed manually.Features of Wire Straightening Machine:
Standard Accessories of Wire Straightening Machine:
- Computer- Controlled or Programmed Machines.
- Any Length of Wire can be cut manually.
- Straightening Function by Several Straightening Blocks or through Rollers.
- Automatic Cutting Gauge to Ensure Requisite Length.
- Machines with Automatic or Semi- automatic Operations.
- Electric Motor and Switch.
- Automatic Cutting Gauge
- Straightening Bushes and Cutting Knife.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece